(1) pure linen fabric is wrinkled and feels cool.
(2) natural linen and cloud markings on pure linen fabric. To see if the thickness of the warp and weft lines is uniform. If the latitude and longitude lines are too uniform, they may be cotton fabrics.
(3) pure flax fibers are white ash and burn paper.
(4) high quality linen fabric has clear texture, no hairiness, few flax particles and smooth surface. The outside worsted linen, the less the surface, the less the better
(5) high quality pure linen fabric has strong tear resistance and is soft before and after washing. The shrinkage rate is less than three percent.
(6) high quality primary color linen is brown and luster, and water absorption is uniform. Linen, which is treated as a flexible fiber, is inhomogeneous and wet. It will darken after wetting.
(7) pull a thread, the quality linen is broken, the ends should be smooth, otherwise impure. If the ends are bent and bifurcated, the line is cotton.
(8) if the caustic soda is applied to the canvas, the flax will be brownish yellow and the cotton fabric is light yellow.
- Do You Wear Cotton And Linen In Summer
- The Method Of Cleaning The Linen
- Is It Possible To Prevent Mildew In Cotton Fabric
- What Is The Effect Of Cotton Fabric On Cold Res...
- The Characteristics And Uses Of Common Linen Ma...
- A Simple Method Of Identification Of Linen
- Washing Of Linen Clothes
- Linen Clothes Storage
- How to wash the linen clothes correctly
- Daily Maintenance Of Linen Pants
- Happy Birthy Day To Our Big Boss
- Year Of 2018 Dongguan Lancai Garment Co., Ltd T...
- Happy Birthday To Our Lovely Colleague Of Lanca...
- Congratulation On Lancai Sales Team Leader Aile...
- Bless Your Friend, Wish Your Family Happiness H...
- Dongguan Lancai Garment Co., Ltd – SUPER SEPTEMBER
- Warm Welcome AU Partner Mariam Come To China An...
- How To Dress Stripes Dress Thin?
- Welcome Our Partner Martin Fm Demark Visit Our ...