Home > News > Content
Prada's Split Of The Private-equity Firm Involves Three Parts
- Jan 04, 2019 -

Ludo Srl, the personal investment firm of Italian designer Miuccia Prada, will be restructured to break up "all real estate, art investments, working capital and other securities and some debit balances".


After the split, Ludo Srl will set up two subsidiaries, Ludo Due and Ludo Tre, according to Italian media reports.Ludo Due will manage Miuccia Prada's industrial investments, while Ludo Tre will manage her real estate and art investments.


Prada group confirmed that Ludo Srl is restructuring.

Both Ludo Due and Ludo Tre have a registered capital of 100,000 euros and are completely owned by Miuccia Prada. According to a memo, the total value of the works under Ludo Tre's management is 42.3 million euros.


Ludo Srl owns 53.8 percent of Bellatrix Srl holdings, 65 percent of Prada Holding and the remaining 35 percent is owned by Prada's co-ceo Patrizio Bertelli, according to a Prada filing on the Hong Kong stock exchange.

Miuccia Prada is the founder of Prada group, the youngest granddaughter of Mario Prada, the creative director of Prada brand, and the founder of Miu Miu, another brand of Prada group.She is one of Italy's richest people, worth an estimated $2.5 billion, according to Forbes.


Copyright © Dongguan Lancai Garment Co,.Ltd All Rights Reserved.