Linen is a natural fiber fabric with light and light texture, soft and comfortable, strong air permeability, and comfortable and elegant wearing, making it an ideal summer fabric. How long a piece of linen clothing lasts depends on its quality and maintenance skills.
Hand washing in cold water is the best way to wash linen. Linen clothes are soft, and it is best not to use the washing machine.
Wash with neutral detergent or professional linen laundry detergent.
Make sure you don't touch anything acidic. Flax is a plant fiber, sensitive to acids, which are so destructive to plant fibers that they burn and damage your clothes.
Iron clothes when they are dry 70 to 80 percent of the time. For dry clothes, spray water before ironing. After 30 minutes, wait for the water to be evenly opened before ironing. Do not press the pleats heavily to prevent them from becoming brittle.
Linen fabrics have a hard texture and are easy to wrinkle. Hang them in your closet and let them hang naturally. Pack with pure flax, pure cotton or acid-free paper bag store best in the shade, dry and ventilated place.
Previous: No Information
- Do You Wear Cotton And Linen In Summer
- The Method Of Cleaning The Linen
- Is It Possible To Prevent Mildew In Cotton Fabric
- What Is The Effect Of Cotton Fabric On Cold Res...
- The Characteristics And Uses Of Common Linen Ma...
- A Simple Method Of Identification Of Linen
- Washing Of Linen Clothes
- Linen Clothes Storage
- How to wash the linen clothes correctly
- How To Distinguish The True And False Of The Li...
- Welcome Our Partner Martin Fm Demark Visit Our ...
- Welcome Our New Partner Tariq Fm UK To Visit Ou...
- To Cope With The Heat, How To Wear A Cool And S...
- 2019 Spring And Summer Women's Fabric Trend
- Style- Vision209/20 Autumn/winter Women's Fashi...
- 2019 Spring And Summer Women's Pattern Trend
- NEW ARRIVAL
- Danish Customers Mikkle And His Sister Pikke Vi...
- Floral Dress, The Trend That Summer Is Right
- Give You A Horse ------ Women's Coat Winter