1, the linen clothing is made from the delicate and tender health care fiber, and the washing should not be rubbed in rough items and washing with the washing machine. The clothes should be immersed in the cold water for 5 - 10 minutes, and the low foam washing powder or neutral soap is made with the special silk detergent. The same is true of shampoo. The silk dress is rinsed repeatedly in clear water.
2, linen clothing should not be washed after washing sun, and not suitable for drying with dryer. Generally, it should be dried in a cool and ventilated place. Because ultraviolet rays in the sun can cause yellowing, fading and aging of silk fabrics. Therefore, it is not suitable to twist the silk after washing. It should be gently shaken open, facing the outside and hanging out, drying to 70%, then ironing or shaking.
3, the anti wrinkle properties of linen garments are slightly worse than those of chemical fibers, so there is a saying that "wrinkle is not real silk". After washing, the clothes are wrinkled and ironed to be neat, elegant and beautiful. When clothes are ironed, hang the clothes to 70% dry ones and spray the water evenly. Spray them for 3 to 5 minutes, and the ironing temperature should be controlled below 150 C. Iron should not be pressed directly into silk to avoid aurora.
Related Industry Knowledge
- linen you will love
- Choice of high quality cotton cloth, the method...
- A wide variety of cotton cloth, not just cotton...
- Classification of linen
- The difference between linen and cotton linen
- What are the advantages of linen fabric
- Characteristics of linen fabric
- Will linen Liner fabric shrink?
- What are the benefits of cotton and linen clothes
- What kind of cotton cloth is the choice of clothes
- 3D woven textile structural composite material ...
- The four hottest fashion trends in the apparel ...
- Tech bosses' new silicon valley - plaid shirts ...