According to the hemp species, there are: hemp (also called hemp, hemp, line hemp), jute, ramie, geema, hemp (also called ramie), hemp (also called ramie), banana hemp (also called Manila Ma) and so on.
Divided by region: China has: Hunan, Hubei Ma, Lop Boma, Guizhou Ma, Northeast Ma, etc.; Japan Ma, Egyptian Ma, Italian Ma and so on.
Divided by weaving methods: the traditional hand-woven woven linen, weaving hemp; can also be divided: woven linen, knitting hemp. (Rapier, jet, knitting machine)
According to the blended components: cotton, linen, polyester, silk, hemp and so on.
Divided according to the dyeing method: manual soil staining, dyeing machine dyeing.
Divided by dyeing raw materials: plant dyes, acid dyes, environmental dyes.
Divided by printing methods: net printing, digital printing, tie dye, batik and so on.
Different divisions are different. Of course, there are still a lot of imitation linen, even a little hemp fiber, but the style is very similar to the hemp, such as: imitation linen in a sofa cloth.
Related Industry Knowledge
- linen you will love
- Choice of high quality cotton cloth, the method...
- A wide variety of cotton cloth, not just cotton...
- How can the linen clothes be easy to crumple
- The difference between linen and cotton linen
- What are the advantages of linen fabric
- Characteristics of linen fabric
- Will linen Liner fabric shrink?
- What are the benefits of cotton and linen clothes
- What kind of cotton cloth is the choice of clothes
- 3D woven textile structural composite material ...
- The four hottest fashion trends in the apparel ...
- Tech bosses' new silicon valley - plaid shirts ...
- CK Go Forward Plans to Begin Sweeping Away the ...